Pay Scale (by post)
– Rs 12,000 to Rs 14,500 for BPM.
– Rs 10,000 to Rs 12,000 for GDS / ABPM.
– Based on the online submission applications of the candidates, the merit list will be prepared and selected.
– Candidates having higher educational qualification will not get any kind of priority. The final selection will be based on the marks obtained in 10th standard.
– If the applicant has chosen five posts as a priority and gets selected for more than one post on the basis of merit, then he / she will be selected for the same post.
Other necessary conditions for getting the post
Residence: Candidates who are finally selected for the posts will be required to submit proof of living in the village having the respective branch post office within one month of selection.
Source of Income: Candidates selected for the posts will have to provide proof that they have another source of income. That is, he is not dependent only on the salary he gets from the postal department for his livelihood. This proof has to be given within 30 days of selection.
Selection of location for branch post office: The candidates selected for the post of GDS BPM will have to ensure availability of space for operation of post office in the village earmarked for branch post office. This work has to be done within 30 days of selection.
Interested candidates can go to appost.in or appost.in/gdsonline and see detailed notifications.