India Post GDS Recruitment 2020: 4269 recruitments of Gramin Dak Sevaks have been released in Gujarat Postal Circle and Karnataka Postal Circle under Indian Postal Department. There are 2443 vacancies in Karnataka Postal Circle and 1826 vacancies in Gujarat Postal Circle. The last date for online application for these posts is 20 January 2021. 10th pass candidates can apply for these posts. There will be no written examination. The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of merit. Merit will be made on the basis of marks in 10th. If a candidate has higher qualification, it will not matter. Only 10th marks will form the basis of selection. Under this recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak, the post of Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster, Dak Sevak will be filled.
– Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years. The age limit will be determined on 21 December 2020.
In the maximum age limit, relaxation of five years will be given to Scheduled Castes, three years to OBC category and 10 years to differently-abled people.
– Passed 10th class from recognized school board of education. Must have passed 10th in Maths, local language and English. It is also necessary to have studied the local language by the 10th.
Candidates who passed the Class X examination in the first attempt will be given preference.
– Candidates having more qualification than mandatory educational qualification will not get any kind of preference.
Must have knowledge of Hindi language.
– 60 days Basic Computer Training Certificate from a recognized school education board.
– Candidates who have studied computer as a subject in class X or XII or higher will be exempted from the Basic Computer Information Certificate.
Images Source : Google Search.