India vs Australia 2020-21 I have put in a mountain of work I am ready for Test debut says Will Pucovski

Australia’s talented batsman Will Pukowski believes he was entitled to a place in the Test team against India and is now well prepared for his debut in Test cricket. Pukowski has been selected in Australia’s 17-man squad for the four-Test series against India. He had scored two consecutive double centuries in the Sheffield Shield tournament.

He said, ‘This time I feel that I was entitled to a place in the team. If I get a chance in playing XI, then I am fully prepared for this challenge. Pukowski was first selected in the Test team for the series against Sri Lanka in 2019, but withdrew, citing issues related to mental health. He has been included in the Test team for the first time since then. He said, ‘Now I am in a far better position to capitalize on this opportunity. Two years ago I was 20 years old but now I have played 15-20 first class matches. I am also in better form.

CAID statement on Kovid-19 case increased in Adelaide, 1st test

He said, ‘Last time I was not ready but I was thrilled to be selected in the team. I had not thought about my challenges. ‘ The four-match Test series between India and Australia will begin in Adelaide from 17 December. The first test match will be day-night. At the same time, captain Tim Paine has said in gestures that it will not be easy for Pukowski to make a place in the playing eleven, because the opportunity to start the innings with David Warner, which can only be given to Burns.

INDvAUS: Cummins said – Virat’s absence will not make much difference

Complete schedule for Australia tour of India

The date Match details Ground Indian time
27 NOV, 2020 First one day match Sydney Cricket Ground 9:10 AM
29 NOV, 2020 Second one day Sydney Cricket Ground 9:10 AM
2 DEC, 2020 Third ODI Manuka Oval, Canberra 9:10 AM
4 DEC, 2020 First T20 International Manuka Oval, Canberra 1:40 PM
6 DEC, 2020 Second T20 International Sydney Cricket Ground 1:40 PM
6 DEC, 2020 India A vs Australia A, 1st practice match Drummain Oval, Sydney 5:00 AM
8 DEC, 2020 Third T20 International Sydney Cricket Ground 1:40 PM
11 DEC, 2020 India A vs Australia A, 2nd practice match Sydney Cricket Ground 9:30 AM
17 DEC, 2020 First test match Adelaide oval 9:30 AM
26 DEC, 2020 Second test match Melbourne Cricket Ground 5:00 AM
7 JAN, 2021 Third test match Sydney Cricket Ground 5:00 AM
15 JAN, 2021 Fourth test match The Gaba, Brisbane 5:30 AM

Indian Test Team Virat Kohli (captain), Mayank Agarwal, Prithvi Shaw, Cheteshwar Pujara, Ajinkya Rahane, Shubman Gill, Rohit Sharma, Hanuma Vihari, Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, KL Rahul, Riddhiman Saha, Rishabh Pant, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Shami, Umesh Yadav , Navdeep Saini, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammad Siraj.

Australian Test Team Joe Burns, Will Pukowski, Steve Smith, David Warner, Travis Head, Marnus Labuschen, Michael Naser, Cameron Green, Tim Paine (Captain), Matthew Wade, Sean Abbott, Pat Cummins, Josh Hazlewood, Nathan Lyon, James Pattinson, Mitchell Starc , Michelle Swepson.

Australia-A Team Joe Burns, Marcus Harris, Nick Madison, Will Pukowski, Travis Head, Moises Henriques, Michelle Marsh, Michelle Nesser, Ashton Egger, Cameron Green, Will Sutherland, Alex Carrie, Tim Paine, Sean Abbott, Jackson Bird, Harry Conway, James Pattinson , Mark Steketee, Michelle Swepson.

India ODI Team: Virat Kohli (captain), Shikhar Dhawan, Shubman Gill, Shreyas Iyer, Manish Pandey, Mayank Agarwal, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, KL Rahul, Sanju Samson, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Jaspreet Bumrah, Mohammed Shami, Navdeep Saini, Shardul Thakur. .

Australia ODI and T20 teams: Aaron Finch, Steve Smith, David Warner, Moises Henriques, Marnus Labuschen, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Ashton Egger, Cameron Green, Daniel Samms, Alex Carrie, Matthew Wade, Sean Abbott, Pat Cummins, Josh Hazlewood, Ken Richardson, Mitchell Starc , Adam Zampa.

India T20 Team Virat Kohli, Shikhar Dhawan, Mayank Agarwal, Shreyas Iyer, Manish Pandey, Hardik Pandya, Washington Sundar, Ravindra Jadeja, KL Rahul, Sanju Samson, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jaspreet Bumrah, Mohammed Shami, Navdeep Saini, Deepak Chahar, T Natarajan.

Images Source : Google Search.